McCarthy Weisberg Cummings, Harrisburg Attorneys
At McCarthy Weisberg Cummings, we are committed to being the professionals that you can turn to any time you or a loved one is seriously injured. Our personal injury lawyers have more than 40 years of combined experience standing up for the rights of people in a broad range of legal matters. We are also adept at handling all types of employment law matters.
Our lawyers bring practical, real-world experience to the practice of law. Members of our firm include an attorney who was a forensic accountant and the past president of an insurance company. The majority of our attorneys are certified public accountants (CPAs), which gives us additional insight into the financial issues and needs of our injured clients and their families.
Our diverse backgrounds enable our attorneys to skillfully handle a broad range of matters, including:
- Personal injury: Pedestrian, bicycle and bus accidents, motorcycle accidents, ADA violations, dog bites, slip-and-fall accidents, workplace accidents and more
- Car accidents: Speeding accidents, fatal car accidents, spinal cord injuries and more
- Truck accidents: Overloaded trucks, jackknifing accidents, trucking company liability and more
- Highway accidents: Accidents that occur on the Pennsylvania Turnpike, Route 81 and 83 and beyond
- Train accidents: Accidents aboard Amtrak trains or at train crossings
- Alcohol-related accidents: Dram shop law, DUI/DWI, hazing and more
- Sexual abuse: Incidents that occur in high schools, universities and other places
- Social Security: Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
Personalized And Responsive Legal Service
We believe in providing personal service. When you choose McCarthy Weisberg Cummings to represent you, we will take the time to get to know you and your situation. Our lawyers will be responsive to all of your questions. You will also have the opportunity to be actively involved in the creation of a legal strategy that is designed to meet your goals.
Contact an Attorney Today
For a free initial consultation with one of our lawyers, call 717-238-5707 or contact us online. We return phone calls and emails promptly and represent clients in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania and the surrounding cities.