At McCarthy Weisberg Cummings, P.C., your rights are our top priority. We offer experienced, skilled representation to anyone who has suffered a serious personal injury, who has endured harassment or discrimination at work, or who has another employment law issue to resolve.
Personal Injury Representation
Our goal is to be the Harrisburg personal injury attorneys you can turn to for assistance with any personal injury or Social Security Disability matter. With diverse backgrounds, our attorneys are able to provide knowledgeable legal guidance in even the most challenging and sensitive cases such as civil lawsuits arising from sexual abuse in local high schools or universities or alcohol-related accidents involving DUI, fraternity hazing and more.
Employment Law Representation: Protecting Employee Rights
Our firm also provides personalized representation to Pennsylvania employees who are having difficulties at work. Our employment law attorneys strive to quickly address our clients' needs and obtain positive results for matters involving:
- Wrongful termination or employer retaliation
- Wage disputes
- Sexual harassment claims and hostile work environments
- Discrimination, including racial, ethnic, age, disability, sex and sexual orientation
Bringing A Thoughtful Approach To Each Case
At McCarthy Weisberg Cummings, we strive to be a fresh alternative to the blustering lawyer advertisements often seen on TV. We are not ambulance chasers. Instead, we are legal professionals dedicated to providing injured individuals with the realistic, ethical counsel and representation they need during a difficult time of life.
Here are a few more reasons to consider choosing our Pennsylvania law firm to represent you in your personal injury case:
- Experience: Each of our attorneys has been practicing law for more than a decade, giving us more than 40 years of combined experience. In addition, members of our firm include a former forensic accountant and the past president of an insurance company. This background and knowledge allows us to better protect the interests of our clients.
- Attention: We believe in putting people first and providing personal service to each and every client. In most cases, the lawyer you work with will be one of the named partners in our firm.
- Accessibility: You can call us 24/7. We offer after-hours and weekend appointments as well as home or hospital visits by request.
- Thoroughness: We are willing to put in the time to create a detailed, meticulous strategy for each case.
- Statewide service: Our law firm is available to handle personal injury and employment cases throughout Pennsylvania.
Free Initial Consultation With Our Pennsylvania Accident and Employment Attorneys
To schedule a free initial consultation with one of our lawyers, call 866-716-2315 or contact us online. We represent clients in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, and throughout the surrounding cities.
James McCarthy, Jr. is the contributing author to this content.